Tax Resolution for Back Taxes

Bergen County back taxes

If you owe the IRS back taxes and are not sure how you can repay them, stay calm. You are not alone. Millions of Americans are in the same situation. At Belbol & Associates, we can help you settle your tax debt. You may submit a petition for an Offer in Compromise (OIC) that allows you to pay a portion of what you owe instead of the full amount. However, if you do not qualify for the OIC program, all hope is not lost.

Our NJ CPA firm team understands the intricacies of resolving back tax issues, and that includes the various options available to our clients who owe back taxes. There are extensions, monthly payment plans, and even hardship relief options. There is nothing to fear if you owe back taxes unless you ignore the issue. Let us help you face the IRS and clean up your back tax debt so that you can breathe easy again.

Back Taxes Help

Call our office today at 201-523-9442 or schedule a free consultation online to learn how our qualified team of tax professionals can help you solve your back tax debt problems.